Re: Wireless controllers

peteski7

Yes,
http://www.pricom.com/Trains/DCCTester.shtml  should fit the bill perfectly. I own one and it can capture DCC packet dumps and give you live view of the DCC communication.  Very handy.  Unfortunately it is no longer manufactured, but you might find it in a 2nd-hand market (like eBay).  If you go to the link above they are recommending a freeware PC DCC analyzer.  Or you can Google for "DCC packet analyzer" or similar search pattern and you might find a match for what you are looking for.

Peteski

---In QSIndustries@..., <ngeti@...> wrote :

Can someone suggest how to analyze the digital stream fed to the Titan? I am thinking of getting a PC-based oscilloscope/logic analyzer to look at the bit streams to see if I can detect any errors.