Re: G scale large scale

Benjamin Shell

I'm also very interested in what Greg is working on. There are several other choices for 4 or 5 amps--enough for most locomotives--but there's nothing else like the 10-amp Titan for large scale. I think I have five 10-amp Titans, and for some of my steam locomotives with smoke units and/or high amp motors I really need the extra power. Fortunately I have all I need at the moment, but when I get another locomotive (e.g., the upcoming USA Trains FEF-3) I'm going to want another Titan so it sure would be great if they were available again. (I'd have stocked up months ago in preparation, except that with the lack of QSIS warranty and support that's a risky proposition.)

Ben

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Michael Foster bostonmainemike@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

I would be in on Greg's project as well. Large scale Titan is head and shoulders over competition.

Regards,
Mike