Re: QSISolutions train wreck and what it means to you.

Steven Lansing

Well,I'm glad to hear that QSI Inc. will be taking the reigns and continuing with the Titan decoders and Emulator files.I look forward to the new upgrades and soundfiles!

Thank you, Kelly and QSI Inc., for continuing to support us!

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 3:57:03 AM EDT, Eugene Azzopardi EugsStation@... [QSIndustries] wrote:

Hi all.
If it's of any help to others, I have most of the last release HO version sound files on my computer so can email them to anyone who may need them.
They are all under 10MB.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM, s_brown@... [QSIndustries] <QSIndustries@...> wrote:

Thanks for the information Kelly. I guess like many others do you know how we get the sound files now?

Do we need to resort to the wayback machine of web pages?
Though I just had quick look and it appears the snapshots are working there either.....

TIA
Simon
Australia