Re: Tech question re: QSI Programmer wiring

kjlovesya

Hi Ben and Lou,

  Ben, Thank you!   I appreciate your first hand experience using the DCC specialties breaker with the QSI Programmer.   I think I'll give it a try.   Tell me please, how do you use JMRI Decoder Pro with Q3 files?  I've only seen two different diesel prime mover types (EMD 567 Hood, ALCo 244).

  Lou, thanks for your reply too.   I know there is a problem loading files into a locomotive that has a high capacitance device (Keep Alive); the high capacitance does interfere with the programming.   I'm not sure how much of a load the DCC Specialties PSX-1 is.

  Thanks again!