Re: Question for QSI (firmware improvements)

kjlovesya

Hi Eugene,

  I'm aware of the new Full throttle project.  ESU has not yet developed a working brake, much less a realistic working variable brake.  ESU also refuses to meet the NMRA guidelines regarding the internal multiplier (timer) for momentum.   Currently, QSI has almost 6 times the available momentum which is required for a proper working brake.    I'll give them credit that they are programmable decoders and they could develop something realistic.

  Thanks for the good wishes on my project.   I do have a lot of fun at the club during operations.