From: "Jake Longanecker jacoblonganecker@... [QSIndustries]"
To: QSIndustries@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:03 PM
Subject: [QSIndustries] Re: Message from QSI, Inc.

I for one have admired what I've seen QSI do compared to others. I bought one some time ago because I wanted a sound decoder robust enough for the Bowser Challenger I was building. I will still use it and if the day comes it dies, it'll be replaced by another brand. I don't see hem digging out of this hole given the competition has leaped forward tremendously in the last few years with LokSound now the new top dog to beat. Quite frankly, I could care less about stereo if no one is selling or supporting them. Plus, there are newer options emerging every year for larger scale modelers so that niche market has competition where there was few and far between. I also wish them the best of luck, but I'm spending my money where I can get what I want and when I want it by someone willing to supply it.

Jake