Re: Atlas OEM Titan question

Lou

KJ, You would probably have to upgrade the decoder software. It would probably be a good idea anyway since that decoder is quite old and I  think it only has ver 8 software. It may not even have stereo speakers.

Lou

From: QSIndustries@... [mailto:QSIndustries@...]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 12:07 PM
To: QSIndustries@...
Subject: [QSIndustries] Atlas OEM Titan question

Hello group,

  Atlas manufactured a Titan equipped C40-M Dash 8 and the owner brought some to the club.   Some members are commenting that they don't like the horn tones.   I have to agree, they are perhaps the correct horn notes but do sound dissonant.

  My question is, does the Atlas OEM Titan include "Horn Master"?   Can I change the horn sound?

Thanks,