Difference between 6 amp vs 10 amp large scale Titans?

Benjamin Shell

Does anyone know if there is a physical difference between the 6 amp and 10 amp Titans, besides the inclusion of a fan with the 10 amp unit?

I need to install Titans in two locomotives that will always run together on a 10 amp booster district, so they'll never be able to exceed 5 amps each. But I do like to run long trains and push things to the limit, so I was wondering if the 10 amp Titans would give me any advantage (better heat-sinking? beefier components?). I have some of each and can't see a difference, and I put fans in all locomotives, even with 6 amp Titans.

Thanks,
Ben