Re: OH Me o My! QSI

Benjamin Shell

Is anyone still having trouble with this? I just downloaded it again at work, and uploaded it to AWS S3:

Josh: Please, please, please move the files to alternate hosting! There are big problems at QSI which are difficult to solve, but this is not one of them. This is easy to solve. Just sign up for AWS and upload the files to S3, or use Dropbox, or whatever service you want. But many customers have said the same thing: your web host does a poor job of serving big files. I have a rock solid 15 Mbps DSL connection at home, and when that's not enough how do you expect to reach the model railroaders with 3 Mbps DSL?