From: QSIndustries@... [mailto:QSIndustries@...]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 September 2015 9:37 AM
To: QSIndustries@...
Subject: [QSIndustries] Re: QSI Please include "Headlight Dimmers" in CVManager's Multiple lights

KJ,

I don't understand what you want changed in regards to the Multiple Lights CV's.

CV55.136.0 allows you to turn on/off the automatic Headlight and Reverse Light features

(and 6 other automatic light features) with a single FKey. Whether these lights are

actually on or are bright or dim depends on how you configure the automatic light features,

for example, how you configure CV55.70.1 for automatic Headlight behavior.

Perhaps you want a CV that will allow you to dim several lights with a single FKey?

Gerry Pruss

QSI