K4 Headlight Problem

Greg Johnson <greg1950@...>

Hello,

I also posted this on the Broadway Limited list, so if you are on both,
please excuse the duplication.

I just received my K4 and it runs like a watch and looks beautiful. However,
I am having problems with the headlight; it flickers nearly every time I
change speeds. Also sometimes it turns off and sometimes it is on. In
addition, the F0 doesn't seem to have any effect on it. I tried the reset,
but that didn't help. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I tried
removing the smokebox front and giggling the wires, but there was no change.

Thanks,

Greg Johnson