From: Glen Duke [mailto:Glen_Duke@1...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 10:01 PM
To: QSIndustries
Subject: [QSIndustries] Has anyone...

Has anyone figured out to get the tender and boiler shells off of
the
Lionel
Challenger?

In spite of what the document says about figuring out by studying
the
exploded diagrams, I cannot figure out how to dismantle either
part.

By the way, is the lack of a warranty card an anomaly or
reflective of
Lionel's decision to get out of this part of the business?

Thanks,

Glen Duke