From: "ewarhol@... [QSIndustries]"
To: QSIndustries@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [QSIndustries] Re: Titan-G v8 & v9

I hear ya Bob. It's obvious why there's more HO scale than Large Scale. Given that HO scale is way more popular, has more equipment, etc.

After years/decades in HO scale I switched to Garden Railroading this year. I've been acquiring Large Scale equipment for years. I hope as well as you, that the Large Scale portion of the hobby will only continue to grow. As for the delay in the Dash 9 release it would be nice to hear why. I can only speculate that maybe a bug was found and that is being worked out.

Eric