Re: Q1a software problem retrieving locomotive information

Tom in Texas

I have only been moving the chip between the 2 locomotives.

I do notice that the lights flash one time on the problem locomotive before the "retrieve locomotive information process stops at 14%.

It acts like it is waiting for an acknowledgement from the decoder, but since I have also tried doing the reset procedure using ops mode programming and address 00, this seems to point to the decoder board as being the problem

I agree with the comments about the clunky looking wiring so I will try moving the whole board to the good chassis later today to eliminate the wiring to the trucks and the motor as a variable

Tom in Texas