QSI Solutions QSI-Solutions@groups.io
Group DescriptionHi, this a forum I started so we have a QSI Solutions forum that is controlled by the QSI solutions people. I'm working with Josh to manage the last of the stock of decoders, and am looking into what it would take to make more of the G scale Titan. Note this is QSI Solutions, not QS Industries.
So this site is only concerned with the QSI Solutions G scale decoders, the Revolution and the Titan.
I'm also working to make sure the web site for download sound files and the configuration software keeps going.
To make this clear, I'm not in business, although I have bought the last of the Titan stock, and sold it (at my cost) to several friends. I have no responsibility for the product, so please don't come at me to repair your decoders.
That said, I want this to be a place that people can come together, get help and whatever support is available. I'm happy to try to answer questions, since I was involved in the very early development of the G scale hardware. My web site www.elmassian.com has a lot of the QSI information under the DCC category.
- 16 Members
- 7 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]