Topics

WSPRNET registration?

Jim,

My application was acknowledged at about 8:50 May 7th, and was activated by 5:30 the next morning.

Julian N4JO.

On 6/12/2020 10:18 PM, Jim - K9DD wrote:
How long should it take to get my registration processed? I registered yesterday and received the message that it was being processed. How long does it normally take?

Thanks,
de Jim - K9DD

Gwen Patton

If it starts looking like a long time, maybe jump on the wsprnet.org forum and ask? Or send an email to the admins? Email link is at the bottom of the wsprnet.org website. (I just looked.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 11:26 PM Julian Opificius <n4jo@...> wrote:

Jim,

My application was acknowledged at about 8:50 May 7th, and was activated by 5:30 the next morning.

Julian N4JO.

On 6/12/2020 10:18 PM, Jim - K9DD wrote:
How long should it take to get my registration processed? I registered yesterday and received the message that it was being processed. How long does it normally take?

Thanks,
de Jim - K9DD

Sorry, wasn't clear:  registration was acknowledged 8:50PM May 7th, just after I registered, and I got the activation email inviting me to log in at 5:30 AM May 8th.

On 6/12/2020 10:26 PM, Julian Opificius wrote:

Jim,

My application was acknowledged at about 8:50 May 7th, and was activated by 5:30 the next morning.

Julian N4JO.

On 6/12/2020 10:18 PM, Jim - K9DD wrote:
How long should it take to get my registration processed? I registered yesterday and received the message that it was being processed. How long does it normally take?

Thanks,
de Jim - K9DD

kevin asato

sent my application Friday evening June 12 and got approval at around 0 dark 30 Pacific Time today, June 14. it is what i expected. it's not like someone gets paid full time to sit and watch the registration Q.
73,
kevin
kc6pob