Topics

Selling 30m QCX and BaMaTech case

Keith, G6NHU

Hi folks,

I’ve got a 30m QCX that I’m not going to get a chance to build.  It’s as new, the bag has only been opened to remove the 30m LPF kit that I bought at the same time.  The serial number is 3339.

I also have the BaMaTech case for it, again, it’s as new and hasn’t been unwrapped.

I’ve just been made redundant due to this horrible Covid-19 so need to recuperate some cash.

I’d like £90 for the pair plus shipping at cost (I estimate probably a fiver or so by RMSD).

If you’re interested, please email me direct: g6nhu@...

If outside the UK, you’ll need to pay the full cost of shipping using a method of your choice.  I’d rather sell within the UK, just for the convenience.

Thanks,

73 Keith G6NHU

--
QSO365 - My amateur radio blog: http://qso365.co.uk

Hi Keith,
In the unlikely event that you don't get get any nibbles back home, please let me know. I've been in two minds about a '30 to join hands with my 20 and 40, but couldn't quite take the plunge. I'm drooling over the QSX, and that's been holding me  back...

Somehow things went horribly wrong and I ended up the the States, but most people forgive me ;-) (Well, except for my family of course: they offered to pay for my one-way plane ticket out of the country, but that's another story).

Anyway, let me know, eh?
--
Julian, N4JO.

scot forshaw

What revision is it Keith?
Thanks
Scot
2E0WWV

On 2 Jun 2020, at 10:20, Keith, G6NHU via groups.io <nentecular@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Scot,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I didn’t check here yesterday.

I’ve unpackaged everything and the board says QRP Labs 2017 3 in the bottom right corner.

73 Keith.

On 2 Jun 2020, at 22:41, scot forshaw <scot.forshaw@...> wrote:

[...]

This is still available - The PCB has "QRP Labs 2017 3" in the bottom right corner so I assume it’s a rev 3.

73 Keith G6NHU