Topics

Request: Potential Mod for Si5351A Synthesizer Board #synth #progrock

Mike Besemer - WM4B

Hans,

This is a very low-priority request, but it came to mind recently as I was playing with different TCXOs for the Si5351A Synthesizer Board.

What is the possibility - on you next run of boards - of increasing the size of the TCXO pads to acommodate a 3.2 x 2.5mm TCXO such as the Taitien TXETBLSANF-27.000000?

It looks like there might be enough room to increase the pad size giving the ability to support both the larger and smaller size TCXO.

Just a thought, but if you can pull it off, you can put me down for 3 or 4 of them!

73 and thanks for all you do,

Mike
WM4B