Topics

QSX schematic

Kees T
 

Hans,

Have you made a QSX Schematic available for us to drool over  ?

73 Kees K5BCQ

Hans Summers
 

Hello Kees

No! (Sorry)

73 Hans G0UPL 

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 19:28 Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:
Hans,

Have you made a QSX Schematic available for us to drool over  ?

73 Kees K5BCQ

Kees T
 

Hans,

No need to be sorry, just didn't know in case I had missed it. I know you are more than busy. 

Awaiting my QCX+ and the pictures posted by others of their QCX+ look fantastic what a great implementation.
Just the right features with the right aesthetics....Feng Shui ?

You and your family stay safe and healthy.

73 Kees K5BCQ

Hans Summers
 

Thanks Kees

We are reasonably safe.
And reasonably healthy.
And unreasonably tired...

73 Hans G0UPL 


On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 19:36 Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:
Hans,

OK, just didn't know in case I had missed it. I know you are more than busy. 

You and your family stay safe and healthy.

73 Kees K5BCQ

jjpurdum
 

I remember eons ago when I had a newborn...constantly reminded me of ISR's.

Jack, W8TEE

On Saturday, July 4, 2020, 1:22:11 PM EDT, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:


Thanks Kees

We are reasonably safe.
And reasonably healthy.
And unreasonably tired...

73 Hans G0UPL 


On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 19:36 Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:
Hans,

OK, just didn't know in case I had missed it. I know you are more than busy. 

You and your family stay safe and healthy.

73 Kees K5BCQ

Hans Summers
 

My XYL already reminds me of ISRs. 
Now there are just more layers

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 20:28 jjpurdum via groups.io <jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I remember eons ago when I had a newborn...constantly reminded me of ISR's.

Jack, W8TEE

On Saturday, July 4, 2020, 1:22:11 PM EDT, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:


Thanks Kees

We are reasonably safe.
And reasonably healthy.
And unreasonably tired...

73 Hans G0UPL 


On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 19:36 Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:
Hans,

OK, just didn't know in case I had missed it. I know you are more than busy. 

You and your family stay safe and healthy.

73 Kees K5BCQ

 

More threads... usually handled in round robin style: once you get done servicing one it's on to the next...

On 7/4/2020 12:35 PM, Hans Summers wrote:
My XYL already reminds me of ISRs. 
Now there are just more layers

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 20:28 jjpurdum via groups.io <jjpurdum=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I remember eons ago when I had a newborn...constantly reminded me of ISR's.

Jack, W8TEE

On Saturday, July 4, 2020, 1:22:11 PM EDT, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:


Thanks Kees

We are reasonably safe.
And reasonably healthy.
And unreasonably tired...

73 Hans G0UPL 


On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 19:36 Kees T <windy10605@...> wrote:
Hans,

OK, just didn't know in case I had missed it. I know you are more than busy. 

You and your family stay safe and healthy.

73 Kees K5BCQ