Topics

QRO QSO Partybar

jim

Just trained monkeys throwing feces on the wall to see if it sticks...Killfile for you barn-breath

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 10:43:46 PM PDT, The Crunchbird <pulsedevil@...> wrote:

Kennedy was the last democratic party president before the party was taken over by communists. It is today still run by communists and they are becoming radical. Dave. N2SN

Timothy Fidler

Whoa .. steady on I'm beginning to regret putting the Khrus. part of the Cuban missile crisis in historical context. (separate post).  Praps we'all should stick to biasing Mosfets without letting the smoke out and the max power transfer theorem. ?

The Crunchbird

N3MNT

Think a few people need to go back and reread the title of this forum.

Paul AI4EE

If this is true, it's a source of worry. If it's not true, it's a source of worry.

Whether it's true or not, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO POST THIS SORT OF THING! Knock it off.

On 9/17/2020 2:17 PM, The Crunchbird wrote:

Jean-Marc Meessen (ON4KJM)

Very true.
Let's get back to the interesting technical subjects (interested in the QCX Mini here) and avoid to feed the trolls.

James Daldry W4JED

Does he shine the flame while he shines the torch?

On 9/17/20 2:17 PM, The Crunchbird wrote:

John Rabson

Gentlemen ,

I suggest that the manner in which the United States of America are to be governed is the affair of her citizens. QRPLabs is not a proper forum to discuss it. If you are interested in such things, there are other places on-line.

John F5VLF G3PAI
PS I have views on the matter but it would be ill-mannered to present them here

On 17 Sep 2020, at 22:30, James Daldry W4JED <jim@...> wrote:

Does he shine the flame while he shines the torch?

On 9/17/20 2:17 PM, The Crunchbird wrote:

Shane Justice

John,

Well said, well made point. I suspect all us Americans who are concerned about earth shaking events would be happy to chat about it, and hear your view points from your perspective and those who have expressed concern about history and the future. You are welcome to PM those who have expressed interest and we can discuss it that way.

Best Regards,
Shane
KE7TR

On Sep 18, 2020 at 00:56, John Rabson <john.rabson07@...> wrote:

Gentlemen ,

I suggest that the manner in which the United States of America are to be governed is the affair of her citizens. QRPLabs is not a proper forum to discuss it. If you are interested in such things, there are other places on-line.

John F5VLF G3PAI
PS I have views on the matter but it would be ill-mannered to present them here

On 17 Sep 2020, at 22:30, James Daldry W4JED <jim@...> wrote:

Does he shine the flame while he shines the torch?

On 9/17/20 2:17 PM, The Crunchbird wrote:

The Crunchbird

I agree and apologize. I simply could not sit back when someone started off about JFK. This is indeed the wrong place for such discussions although I have seen a number of discussions that have deviated completely away from QRP radio so myself and others were not quite alone. The bottom line of course is to cease and desist. Dave. N2SN