Topics

QRO QSO Party

Shane Justice

Reference to Kruchev?

On Sep 14, 2020 at 08:19, John Baines via groups.io <jbaines@...> wrote:

It was reported that while Kruschev was banging his shoe on the table he still had a shoe on each foot.
Such are politicians.

73
John
M0JBA

On 14 Sep 2020, at 15:36, G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:

I still remember Khrushchev banging his shoe on the table at the UN. And did you know that Idlewild got it’s name from the golf course which used to be where the airport is now located?

Jim...kq3s

On Sep 14, 2020, at 9:13 AM, James Daldry W4JED <jim@...> wrote:

How many people would know what a "Khrushchev" or an "Idlewild" were (from the last line before the one you are quoting)?

Jim W4JED

On 9/13/20 8:23 PM, jjpurdum via groups.io wrote:
C54 stands for "Car 54", as in "Car 54, where are you?". Then again...maybe not. (Most of you aren't old enough...)

Jack, W8TEE

On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 8:20:43 PM EDT, Phil N6WKZ <n6wkz@...> wrote:

I'm just finishing a QCX (pcb ver 4) and I found a missing installed
cap, C54. It's on the schematic, but I cannot find in the manual where
it tells you to install it.

Then, out of curiosity, I look at the latest manual and it says "C54 not
supplied".

Can anyone shed some light on "C54" ?

73 Phil N6WKZ