Topics

QCX+ tracking

David Birnbaum

The TNT website has reported my QCX+ as "Collecting" for the better part of a week.  But it still says delivery by tomorrow.

Patiently waiting.

Hmm.

dave
k2lyv

N3MNT

There is a delay between when the tracking number is assigned and when FedEx (TNT) gets it.  This is usually a few days.  It results in the package being packed /  labeled and possibly sitting over the weekend and also the time it takes the courier to move it from the warehouse to the DH facility which is some distance away.  Once it hits DHL it moves very quickly.  .  Shipments from Turkey should always have a few days added to account for these initial steps.   Hans has explained this, but I was unable to locate it.