Topics

QCX Challenge today

N3MNT

1300 session missed due to shorted coax.  Replaced and 1900 session went well.

Hans Summers

Sorry folks for family reasons I have to skip this one... I think this is the first QCX challenge I have missed!

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:34 PM N3MNT <bob@...> wrote:
1300 session missed due to shorted coax.  Replaced and 1900 session went well.

N3MNT

Two posts re today's QCX Challenge  69 posts re: OT bad breath?????  Must be the Covid-19.

Martin DK3UW

had 3 QCX during the 19:00 session OK2BQN, PA0CMU and ON7DQ so the usual stns .

Martin DK3UW

all on 40 m

Ham Radio

Tried at 03:00Z and the 40 meter band was jammed with the RAC contest.  Will try next month.
--
73, Bernie, VE3FWF
(most typos in this message have been generated by highly sophisticated auto-correction software)