Topics

Message edit #vfo #qcx40

Darren KN4WML

I have a quick question, it's about the messages you can program automatically to use?  How do you edit them, when I try all I can get is alot of stars going across the display. I'm sure it's an easy solution, but for the sake of me I can't figure it out. Unless I have to reset?     Thanks,

Darren,
KN4WML

In the latest manual it's described in section 4.10 on page 75.
--
Julian, N4JO.

Sorry,
editing is described in section 4.18, page 79;
section 4.10 on page 75 describes using the messages.

--
Julian, N4JO.

Ronald Taylor

Hi Darren. Just go to the message you want to edit, then push the left button several times to advance the cursor to the character you want to change, then rotate the tuning knob to advance to the right character, then push the right button to go out of the edit mode.... Hope that helps

Ron