Topics

Filter select timing. #u3s #wspr

Phil Crockford

Can anyone give me a definitive answer to the following: -

What is the timing of the Filter Output control lines B0 to B5 and the start of the current WSPA transmission?

One assumes that the appropriate Filter select line is set and then the transmission starts.

How long after the Filter line B0 to B5 are activated does the transmission start?

Thanks Phil G8IOA

Arv Evans

Phil

Only Hans could say if there is a software induced delay.  It should be possible to measure the delay using an oscilloscope.

Arv
_-_