Topics

CAT tx failure #cat

claude P.

hi
my qcx + works wonderfully. (in wspr I had a report from new zealand from 18800 kms with 3 watt on the 20 m band!)
I want to listen in wspr and drive the qcx + with the wspr or wsjt software.
With a TTL serial usb cable the computer and the transceiver dialogue wel l: the software reads the frequency of the qcx + and imposes the frequency of wspr ...
Except for TX (which would allow me to do all the wspr from the computer) .
Does the PPT go through the CAT?
what software do you use to communicate with the hyperterminal / serial port does not work?
Thank you for your help
--  Claude
Claude QCX france