QDX #30m #qdx #amazing

Robbie M1ROK

Hi guys,

It never ceases to amaze me this little QDX beauty, on 30m at daybreak this morning made a QSO with Japan from here in North West England. Considering my dipole isn't exactly set up perfectly due to my having limited space it's absolutely gobsmacking. Yes, I know the guy in Japan has an antenna array to die for, but even so, it's contacts like this that make it something else.

As a heads up I'll be working the QDX on FT4/FT8 on 20, 30 and 40m (and maybe on SSB too if I can get the borrowed club rig set up in time) using special event station GB2TTT (for Welcome to Twenty Twenty Two - and will use for 23 next year...) between 01/01/22 and 14/01/22, so if anyone is around let's go for a QSO!

Robbie M1ROK

George Korper

Hi Robbie,
I will send you an email for a 30 Meter gray line sked as soon as I get  the QDX working.
K3GK
Mexico