Maybe it's the first #qcxmini #3D Printed #enclosure #qcxmini #3d

BG6LH

Hello every OM!

I'd bought a QCX-mini Kit last summer, without enclosure.
Coz I just bought a 3D printer Kit before that.
So I decided to make a 3D printed one.
Finally, I finished it on the end of 2021...

If you wanna print one by yourself,  you can download it from:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5175851

With the fixing holes on the PCB, they can be perfectly assembled together.
weight: 168g , totally
Size: 98x65x27mm, LWH
Preparetion:
* Flat Head Screws: M3x12, 8 pics
* Copper columns: M3x11, 4 pics, or use the nylon columns in the QCX-mini kit.

There is also a prototype design of accurate measurement.
I would like to share it with the HAM Radio community.
OM can make some derivatives based on it.

Have fun~

--
DE BG6LH

William Smith

Nice, thanks for sharing, that's a lot of work!

73, Willie N1JBJ

On Dec 27, 2021, at 12:12 PM, BG6LH via groups.io <jamflying@...> wrote:

Hello every OM!

I'd bought a QCX-mini Kit last summer, without enclosure.
Coz I just bought a 3D printer Kit before that.
So I decided to make a 3D printed one.
Finally, I finished it on the end of 2021...

If you wanna print one by yourself, you can download it from:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5175851

With the fixing holes on the PCB, they can be perfectly assembled together.
weight: 168g , totally
Size: 98x65x27mm, LWH
Preparetion:
* Flat Head Screws: M3x12, 8 pics
* Copper columns: M3x11, 4 pics, or use the nylon columns in the QCX-mini kit.

<QCX-mini-enclosure-b.jpeg><QCX-mini-enclosure-a.jpeg>
<QCX-mini-enclosure-c.jpeg>

There is also a prototype design of accurate measurement.
I would like to share it with the HAM Radio community.
OM can make some derivatives based on it.

Have fun~

--
DE BG6LH

Steve

Very Nice!!!

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14

George Korper

Looks really nice. Is it possible for you to make a version with ventilation holes on the case back?

Mike - N5AQM

Excellent work!!

73
-Mike

George Korper

Hi again,
Does the Mini work with radio PI? Or more importantly the QDX?
Great website BTW
73,
K3GK

BG6LH

It may not need a ventilation hole, because Hans's design of QCX-mini is very cool. :D

I am sorry I have no experience on CAT of QCX-mini.
but, I think it will work with RadioPi well.
RadioPi is a Raspberry Pi OS image simply with common Ham Radio softwares.
So maybe QDX can work also.
hope someone could have a try.

--

DE BG6LH