Update: Re: GLG2-SE with QCX+ Comments please #gps

Mont Pierce KM6WT

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 08:56 AM, Mont Pierce KM6WT wrote:
I have the same issue here in California (usa), but not quite that bad...  Sometimes it can take a little over an hour before the green led starting flashing.  I have a SuperCap on order, and am pretty sure this will help, as the GPS then won't have to start from scratch looking for the satellites in my location.
The SuperCap 1.0F came in the mail a couple of days ago.   What a BIG difference here at my QTH.

Now it tracks 3D (Green LED flashing) in about 5 seconds

Even when powered off overnight, I think it took 15-20 seconds to sync with satellites and start flashing the green LED.

73
km6wt