Assembled QCX-mini and QCX+

Hans Summers

Hi all

We cleared the backlog of assembled QCX-mini and QCX+. We have some small stock of assembled units ready to ship, though most of them are still built to order. The delay should only be a few days, at the moment. So if you have a feeling that an assembled, calibrated, adjusted, tested QCX-mini or QCX+ might be nice to add to your collection: http://shop.qrp-labs.com/assembled

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

GIUSEPPE

Good morning Hans, thanks for the information.  I wanted to know if among the amplifiers that are on sale there is any that I can use for 50 mhz, excluding the 5w PA.  Thank you and good day.  73 de iu8eun Joseph

Il sab 14 ago 2021, 07:09 Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> ha scritto:
Hi all

We cleared the backlog of assembled QCX-mini and QCX+. We have some small stock of assembled units ready to ship, though most of them are still built to order. The delay should only be a few days, at the moment. So if you have a feeling that an assembled, calibrated, adjusted, tested QCX-mini or QCX+ might be nice to add to your collection: http://shop.qrp-labs.com/assembled

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

Hans Summers

Hi Joseph