QCX Mini kit with Case for sale -$90

Steven J. Hlibichuk

I inadvertently ordered another kit for 40M in which I already have one. This is a 40M kit, QCX+ TCXO upgrade and case, shipped USP FOR $90.

Thanks & 73,
de Steve W0ARK

Paul AI4EE

I don't have enough of these. If still available, I will take it.

Paul AI4EE

On 5/2/2021 12:27 AM, Steven J. Hlibichuk wrote:
I inadvertently ordered another kit for 40M in which I already have one. This is a 40M kit, QCX+ TCXO upgrade and case, shipped USP FOR $90.

Thanks & 73,
de Steve W0ARK

Steven J. Hlibichuk

Hi Paul. It is available. Send me an email direct and I will get it shipped out Monday.

Thanks & 73,
Steve W0ARK

On Sat, May 1, 2021, 10:38 PM Paul AI4EE <nadie1943@...> wrote:

I don't have enough of these. If still available, I will take it.

Paul AI4EE

On 5/2/2021 12:27 AM, Steven J. Hlibichuk wrote:
I inadvertently ordered another kit for 40M in which I already have one. This is a 40M kit, QCX+ TCXO upgrade and case, shipped USP FOR $90.

Thanks & 73,
de Steve W0ARK

Steven J. Hlibichuk

Paul - I haven't recieved an email form you. Are you still interested?

Thanks & 73,
Steve W0ARK