QCX+ Front PCB

Don Rhodes - KB2YSI

I accidentally ordered two of the bare PCB's; I need the mini version. They are up for grabs for whomever pays postage from NY.

--
--... ...--
Don KB2YSI

Steve

I'll take them.  I can e-mail you the postage sticker and you can just print it out and put it on an envelope.  would that be ok?

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14

On Saturday, May 1, 2021, 12:24:14 PM EDT, Don Rhodes - KB2YSI <kb2ysi@...> wrote:

I accidentally ordered two of the bare PCB's; I need the mini version. They are up for grabs for whomever pays postage from NY.

--
--... ...--
Don KB2YSI

Ronald Taylor

I'll take them Don. I'll contact you off group .. Thanks .. Ron

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 9:24 AM Don Rhodes - KB2YSI <kb2ysi@...> wrote:
I accidentally ordered two of the bare PCB's; I need the mini version. They are up for grabs for whomever pays postage from NY.

--
--... ...--
Don KB2YSI

Don Rhodes - KB2YSI

Thank you all for the interest, at this point they are gone.  Those who contacted me, hopefully you have received my reply.

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 1:43 PM Ronald Taylor <wa7gil@...> wrote:
I'll take them Don. I'll contact you off group .. Thanks .. Ron

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 9:24 AM Don Rhodes - KB2YSI <kb2ysi@...> wrote:
I accidentally ordered two of the bare PCB's; I need the mini version. They are up for grabs for whomever pays postage from NY.

--
Don KB2YSI

--
Don KB2YSI