Arduino Shield SlowHell #15m

Michael Rosen

Has anyone tried programming the arduino shield for Hellschriber or Slow Hell???

Ron Carr

My QCX project sends and receives Hellschreiber.  You may find some useful code you can use with your own program like the fonts, transmit routine, timing, etc.    https://github.com/roncarr880/Teensy-QCX

Michael Rosen

Thank you Ron, I will look into it, All I want is to send my callsign using SLOW HELL before the QRSS, just to make it visually readable as well.

Michael, KJ4IXG

Steve Barkes

So what is a Teensy-QCX?  There’s no hardware description on the github site.  No WIKI or documentation.

Steve

W5RRX