QCX Challenge Feb 2021

ON7DQ Luc

Hi Folks,

coming up next Monday, Feb 22nd, is the next edition of the QCX Challenge

more info: https://www.qrp-labs.com/party.html

please log in to this sked page: http://n8fq.org/sked/index.php?board=qrp
Use your callsign (a password is optional, but it will protect your Profile data)
Press the "Back" button to appear on the list at the right.

It will make it easier to find other QCX operators.

Last time I blew a FET in my amplifier just before the Chalenge, ouch.
I had switched the wrong LPF (stupid me)... so I had to operate QRP.
It's now repaired (and I'm looking into an automatic SWR protection for the future ... hi), so I will be running 40W on 20m and 50W on 40m.

GL es 73,
Luc ON7DQ

Robb Cole

Unfortunately - I only have a QCX Mini in the 30m band.. :(

Robb N2VJO

Gary Bernard

Get on the air. There's activity on 30