U3S fw 3.12 no heartbeat no cal

sebo82@...

Hi,
I have a problem with my ultimate 3s.

I am owner of a clock and an ultimate 3skit.

The clock shows gps data and the 1pps signalis blinking.

Both are connected via cable.

The U3s has no Heartbeat symbol and shows always cal in thesecond line in the display.

the settings are:

wspr 10.140.200
Frame SET is 10 10
gps mode 2 009,600
gps info check 0 1
cal step time 10 120
park 000,000,000
sys freq 20,000,000
ref freq 27,104,000

The time comes after minutes alone.

Can somebody explain what i am doing wrong ?

Thanks a lot

73 Sebo de DL7LE

Ron Carr

Frame at 10 10 looks suspicious.   Try a start time of zero and frame 10 to see if that works.

sebo82@...

Thank you for your answer.

I have set FRAME START to 00 10 .  Than came ERROR : 0 (FRAME START)

What should i do ?

Frame at 10 10 looks suspicious.   Try a start time of zero and frame 10 to see if that works.

-----ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

geoff M0ORE

Stick on 10 10 until you get it working, tweak the timing later, but keep to even numbers. 10 12 works fine for me.

On 26/01/2021 15:44, sebo82@... wrote:

Thank you for your answer.

I have set FRAME START to 00 10 .  Than came ERROR : 0 (FRAME START)

What should i do ?

Frame at 10 10 looks suspicious.   Try a start time of zero and frame 10 to see if that works.

-----ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

sebo82@...

Thank you M0ORE,

10 10 doesnt work.

Only seeing CAL . The Beacon is on since yesterday. There is no calibration.