Happy New Year from all at QRP Labs /Summers International

Hans Summers

Hi all

Please see attached, our most sincere Happy New Year 2021 wishes, best health, and happy constructing to all QRP Labs customers, from all of us at QRP Labs and Summers International. (Note: the junior lab tech is at school/creche, the most junior lab tech is asleep).

Also showing off the first three Assembled QCX-minis, following yesterday's afternoon training session; congratulations to Rabia, Ozlem and Aysel for all three assembled correctly without error, and they will be shipped as soon as FedEx can do their pickup.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

N3MNT

Hap[py New year to you and your team/family as well.  Despite everything else that happened in 2020, it was a great year for QRP-Labs and your customers.

Daniel Conklin

Happy New year to you and your family and all the members of your team!
--
73, Dan - W2DLC

John Asmussen

Happy New Year to you and yours!

73, John W5EGA

Albert Tatlock's Greatest Hits - Vol 1

True respect due to you and the ladies.
QRP Labs - satisfying the bloodlust of the masses during peacetime ;-)

73 de Andy

Kelly Jack

Happy New Year Hans and all the QRPLABS family. Congratulations on a great 2020 and all the best for 2021.

73

Simon
VK3ELH

jjpurdum

Great pictures...thanks, Hans!

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, December 31, 2020, 9:14:47 AM EST, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi all

Please see attached, our most sincere Happy New Year 2021 wishes, best health, and happy constructing to all QRP Labs customers, from all of us at QRP Labs and Summers International. (Note: the junior lab tech is at school/creche, the most junior lab tech is asleep).

Also showing off the first three Assembled QCX-minis, following yesterday's afternoon training session; congratulations to Rabia, Ozlem and Aysel for all three assembled correctly without error, and they will be shipped as soon as FedEx can do their pickup.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

Mick Hall

Happy New Year Hans and all the QRPLabs family.

Congratulations all the best for 2021.

73 Mick 2E0MMH

On Thursday, 31 December 2020, 14:14:58 GMT, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi all

Please see attached, our most sincere Happy New Year 2021 wishes, best health, and happy constructing to all QRP Labs customers, from all of us at QRP Labs and Summers International. (Note: the junior lab tech is at school/creche, the most junior lab tech is asleep).

Also showing off the first three Assembled QCX-minis, following yesterday's afternoon training session; congratulations to Rabia, Ozlem and Aysel for all three assembled correctly without error, and they will be shipped as soon as FedEx can do their pickup.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

Gregg Myers

Happy New Year to all the crew at QRP-Labs from Boise, Idaho USA. Thanks for sharing the photos... it's fun to see the QRP-Labs team and family and smiling faces.

Cheers and best wishes for health, happiness, and success in 2021!

73,
Gregg W7GRM

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:55 AM Kelly Jack <kellyjack1968@...> wrote:
Happy New Year Hans and all the QRPLABS family. Congratulations on a great 2020 and all the best for 2021.

73

Simon
VK3ELH

Bern Ghis

Happy New Year Hans for you and all members Qrp- Labs !!
Nice pictures 👍👍
From Bernard de On7an

Envoyé de mon iPhone XR 👍

Le 31 déc. 2020 à 16:06, Gregg Myers <gregg.w7grm@...> a écrit :

Happy New Year to all the crew at QRP-Labs from Boise, Idaho USA. Thanks for sharing the photos... it's fun to see the QRP-Labs team and family and smiling faces.

Cheers and best wishes for health, happiness, and success in 2021!

73,
Gregg W7GRM

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:55 AM Kelly Jack <kellyjack1968@...> wrote:
Happy New Year Hans and all the QRPLABS family. Congratulations on a great 2020 and all the best for 2021.

73

Simon
VK3ELH

Ted 2E0THH

Fantastic Hans!
Thank you for all that you and the team do for us
Very much appreciated from all here in Suffolk.
Fondest wishes and Happy New Year!!!
Ted

RHETT ISLEY

Hans,

Congratulations to you, your family, and the entire QRP-Labs team for all of the hard work and awesome product outcomes in 2020.

Happy New Year and Good Luck with your new adventures in 2021!!

72, Rhett, KB4HG
Sanford, North Carolina

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 10:27 AM Bern Ghis <on7an.bernard@...> wrote:
Happy New Year Hans for you and all members Qrp- Labs !!
Nice pictures 👍👍
From Bernard de On7an

Envoyé de mon iPhone XR 👍

Le 31 déc. 2020 à 16:06, Gregg Myers <gregg.w7grm@...> a écrit :

Happy New Year to all the crew at QRP-Labs from Boise, Idaho USA. Thanks for sharing the photos... it's fun to see the QRP-Labs team and family and smiling faces.

Cheers and best wishes for health, happiness, and success in 2021!

73,
Gregg W7GRM

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 7:55 AM Kelly Jack <kellyjack1968@...> wrote:
Happy New Year Hans and all the QRPLABS family. Congratulations on a great 2020 and all the best for 2021.

73

Simon
VK3ELH

Donald Sanders

2020- wow, what a year. My Happy New Years wish is for 2021 to be much better for everyone.

My special thanks to all who ordered my e-book. Prior to covid-19 I procured my breathing medicine for $10 to $20 a month. With all the travel and shipping limitations due to covid I am forced to procure the meds in the USA at $98 a month. Your orders have assisted that without cutting my food budget. Hopefully that will continue in 2021. See more at QRZ.com /db/W4BWS

So Happy New Year 2021 and for to all have a more healthy, secure and prosperous 2021.

I will be looking for everyone on slow key night December 31 and during January 1.

72/73 Dr. Don W4BWS

SKCC # 81C

Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

"Basic Wire Antennas" my new book available
for $5 sent to my email address via paypal friends.
More info at W4BWS on QRZ.com.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 10:27 AM Bern Ghis <on7an.bernard@...> wrote:
Happy New Year Hans for you and all members Qrp- Labs !!
Nice pictures 👍👍
From Bernard de On7an

Janez S58J

Happy New Year Hans and your's.

It has been a year with "the big problem" and where we celebrated small victories. QCX-mini was one of those!

All the best!

Janez, S58J

V V čet., 31. dec. 2020 ob 15:14 je oseba Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> napisala:

Hi all

Please see attached, our most sincere Happy New Year 2021 wishes, best health, and happy constructing to all QRP Labs customers, from all of us at QRP Labs and Summers International. (Note: the junior lab tech is at school/creche, the most junior lab tech is asleep).

Also showing off the first three Assembled QCX-minis, following yesterday's afternoon training session; congratulations to Rabia, Ozlem and Aysel for all three assembled correctly without error, and they will be shipped as soon as FedEx can do their pickup.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

Ben

Hello QRP Labs,

Thank you all for the nice kits and support. Glad to be part of this journey!

Wish you all good health and some rest somewhere ;-)

73 es HNY,
Ben

morseoneuk

New years greetings to team QRPLABS.    your and your team do an amazing job with your products.
I had a quick look at the New years honours ( note proper spelling ) list, and was surprised I didn't see at least an MBE with your name on it..  maybe next year..
Stay safe Hans, 2021 can and will only get better....
HNY  de Scotty GI0BEY

Al Sines

Hans

Wishing you, your family and QRP Labs staff a very happy, healthy, safe and prosperous new year!

Great pictures!  No wonder you’re such an agreeable chap ... you’re surrounded by beautiful women!!

73 W3AL, Alan

On Dec 31, 2020, at 09:15, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi all

Please see attached, our most sincere Happy New Year 2021 wishes, best health, and happy constructing to all QRP Labs customers, from all of us at QRP Labs and Summers International. (Note: the junior lab tech is at school/creche, the most junior lab tech is asleep).

Also showing off the first three Assembled QCX-minis, following yesterday's afternoon training session; congratulations to Rabia, Ozlem and Aysel for all three assembled correctly without error, and they will be shipped as soon as FedEx can do their pickup.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com
<20201231_165434.jpg>
<20201231_165156.jpg>
<20201231_165436.jpg>
<20201231_165245.jpg>

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Happy New Year Hans. Great to "meet" your beautiful and efficient team.

All the best to you all in 2021. Stay safe!
--
73, Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com

dbauer@...

Happy New Year to you and your family and your hard working team. Thanks for providing so much kit building joy to the Ham operators community

73 Dave VE7AHT

Michael Greene

Happy New Year, Hans, to you, your family and your crew. Thanks for making 2020 such a fun year! I hope 2021 will be just as full of QRP-Labs fun, having now built a QCX+, QCXMini, Clock Kit, 2 GPS kits and hours of fun building, using and troubleshooting. Happy New Year to all the QRP-Labs group for their wonderful spirit, knowledge and helpfulness.

73 Michael KN6IZE