Topics

So, how do you band ID your QCX+

Al Holt

What's the most elegant and easy way to badge ID the band your QCX+ is set up for?

I don't have any type of tape label maker. I was thinking about putting a little wire marker label on the tuning knob, but it really calls for something a lot better.

Maybe a nice silver-on-black adhesive number. Now, where to find one.

Thanks!!

--Al

KN6HGG

I use a silver sharpie. Super simple. Elegance depends on your handwriting 😝

Michael Greene

I think it says a lot about just how beautiful this unit is, that someone would want to adorn it with an elegant label. This is truly a labour of love.