High loss 20 m LPF, simulation #filter

whend@...

Jan,
I think that element #1 in your 20 meter simulation should be type "cap par", not "cap ser".
This might explain why the shape is soo odd looking.
73, Warren K2GQT

SM7ETW Jan

Thanks Warren

Tou are absolutly correct.
Changed in the file, now the plot looks ok.
So I have deleted the original plots as they was incorrect.

Jan

G0DZB

On Sun, 2017-12-17 at 12:04 -0800, SM7ETW Jan wrote:
Hi

I ran a simulation of the 30 m and 20 LPF.
30 m loss is 0.15 dB, 20 m a high 1.32 dB.
Simulations are interesting, but my practical realisations of the 30m
filter have shown much higher insertion loss than 0.15dB.

PeterO
G0DZB

--
Please don't email me "off list" about "QCX low output" or my filter experiments.