Message filters #filter

Wes AE6ZM

Groups.io has a system of using hashtags, and a way to block any message that contains the hashtag in the subject line. Blocking is done in the groups.io main website, just click on the Groups.io logo top left on the menu bar. Our QRPLabs group has a few hashtags already in use, just click on the # Hashtags menu item on the left to see them.
--
Wes

AE6ZM

Hereford, AZ

Wes AE6ZM

I typed up a bit of description to help those having trouble with too many emails from Groups.io in the Inbox. Uploaded to Files area in folder named Message Handling. Not an exhaustive discussion, but may help some.
--
Wes

AE6ZM

Hereford, AZ