Topics

FOR SALE: QCX-40 KIT

Ed - K9EW

Half the fun is in the building, and this QCX-40 is still an unopened bag of parts.

I got it for a friend of mine who used to like to build, but he became a Silent Key before I could give it to him.

Next day shipping anywhere in conus for $50.

image.png

73,
ed - k9ew

Paul AI4EE

I will take it if it's still available.

On 7/16/2020 2:03 PM, Ed - K9EW wrote:
Half the fun is in the building, and this QCX-40 is still an unopened bag of parts.

I got it for a friend of mine who used to like to build, but he became a Silent Key before I could give it to him.

Next day shipping anywhere in conus for $50.

image.png

73,
ed - k9ew

K2DB Paul Mackanos

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 2:04 PM Ed - K9EW <k9ew57@...> wrote:
Half the fun is in the building, and this QCX-40 is still an unopened bag of parts.

I got it for a friend of mine who used to like to build, but he became a Silent Key before I could give it to him.

Next day shipping anywhere in conus for $50.

image.png

73,
ed - k9ew

Ed - K9EW

It's yours, Paul.

You can pay me by PayPal (edworst@...), and I'll ship it tomorrow.

Should I ship it to your QRZ address, or somewhere else?

73,
ed - k9ew

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 3:21 PM K2DB Paul Mackanos <paul.mackanos@...> wrote:
I'll take it if it's still available

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020, 2:04 PM Ed - K9EW <k9ew57@...> wrote:
Half the fun is in the building, and this QCX-40 is still an unopened bag of parts.

I got it for a friend of mine who used to like to build, but he became a Silent Key before I could give it to him.

Next day shipping anywhere in conus for $50.

image.png

73,
ed - k9ew

Ed - K9EW