From: <qrplabs@groups.io> on behalf of geoff M0ORE via groups.io <m0ore@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 18:55
To: qrplabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] QCX+ CAT control with ready made FTDI cable

Strictly speaking, the bit that goes on the end of the cable is a plug and the hole on the radio is the jack.

On 15/07/2020 16:03, Giuseppe Marullo wrote:
Hi,

didn't know they were available.

Just connected, so far so good with HRD and WSJT-X.

Not exactly cheap, but very handy.

No mess with unreliable 3.5 handmade soldered jacks, seems a good FTDI chip too.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=B07JBJHSTL&ref=nb_sb_noss

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ