Topics

LightAPRS-W Compile error

Robert Rabin

Mustafa,

When compiling LightAPRS-W-pico-balloon in the Arduino IDE, there's an error message indicating the GEOFENCE.h is missing.

I downloaded GEOFENCE.h and GEOFENCE.cpp and placed both files in the following directories, but still get the same error afterwards. Do you have any idea of why?

~/Arduino/libraries/LightAPRS_Geofence
~/LightAPRS-W/LightAPRS-W-1.0-master/libraries/LightAPRS_Geofence

Thank you, -Bob KA5MIZ

Mustafa Tan

Hi Robert,

LightAPRS_Geofence folder should be in your Arduino libraries folder. Can you send me ( to support@... ) a snapshot of the libraries folder on your computer.

TA2MUN

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 5:58 PM Robert Rabin <r.rabin@...> wrote:
Mustafa,

When compiling LightAPRS-W-pico-balloon in the Arduino IDE, there's an error message indicating the GEOFENCE.h is missing.

I downloaded GEOFENCE.h and GEOFENCE.cpp and placed both files in the following directories, but still get the same error afterwards. Do you have any idea of why?

~/Arduino/libraries/LightAPRS_Geofence
~/LightAPRS-W/LightAPRS-W-1.0-master/libraries/LightAPRS_Geofence

Thank you, -Bob KA5MIZ

jjpurdum

Also, you need to restart the IDE when you make library changes.

Jack, W8TEE

--

Robert Rabin

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you. I just emailed a screenshot of the directory listing.

-Bob KA5MIZ

On Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:25:40 AM CDT, jjpurdum via groups.io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

[...]

mkleine@...

Bob, did you get this to compile? I got mine up and running and it's all compiling correctly. The libraries need to be copied to the folders shown below, not to the source tree...
  • You will notice some folders in the "libraries" folder. You have to copy these folders (libraries) into your Arduino libraries folder on your computer. Path to your Arduino libraries:
  • Windows : This PC\Documents\Arduino\libraries\
  • Mac : /Users/<username>/Documents/Arduino/libraries/
Let me know if you are still having troubles, We can work through this in a Zoom Elmer Night. 73 de Mark

Robert Rabin

Thanks Mark! Yes, all worked well. Check your email for more details.

Thanks! 73

-Bob KA5MIZ