#qcx+ More photos

Hans Summers

Hi all

The rest of the QCX+ Assembly went without a hitch (following the disappointment regarding the incorrect LCD module). I have put some more photographs on this page: http://qrp-labs.com/qcxp/qcxpphotos.html which also show the installation of the QCX+ Dev kit. I greatly enjoyed putting this together, finish it this evening. All works perfectly.

Ladies and gentlemen, although you might accuse me of being slightly biased, and well in fact I suppose I definitely am a bit biased, I have to tell you anyway: this is one helluva a fine and beautiful radio. I'm sure you're gonna LOVE IT!

Meanwhile it seems time has rolled on again and it is 2:30am here now, and I'm suspecting the 2.something monstroids and their Mummy are perhaps going to take me out somewhere for Father's day breakfast in the morning. So GN and happy QCX+ dreams.

. .

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

N3MNT

Thank you for your extra efforts.  Enjoy tomorrow with your family, we will still be here on Monday.

Gary Bernard

Hans, how you do it I’ll never know. It’s beautiful. My order goes in tomorrow morning. Great dad’s day gift from me too me.
Congrats, Gary W0CKI

On Jun 20, 2020, at 5:33 PM, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

[...]

Ben Bangerter, K0IKR

Hans,  have a wonderful day with your wife and the little darlings, and forget about us whiners for a bit.  Thank you for all you do for this community.  Happy Fathers Day!

73,  Ben  K0IKR

Hans Summers

Thanks Ben, Gary!
73 Hans G0UPL

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 6:00 AM Ben Bangerter, K0IKR via groups.io <bwbangerter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hans,  have a wonderful day with your wife and the little darlings, and forget about us whiners for a bit.  Thank you for all you do for this community.  Happy Fathers Day!

73,  Ben  K0IKR

Greg Walters

Happy Father's Day Hans.

Take a little time off and spend it with the family. Time you'll never get back.

Thank you for all you do!
Greg
KY4GW

Ben Bangerter, K0IKR

Wow.  Those cartons look like they travelled the Silk Road by camel on their way to Turkey!

73,  Ben  K0IKR