***************************
Roger Hill
***************************

On 2020-05-29 07:15, GIUSEPPE wrote:

Hello everyone, my name is Giuseppe iu8eun. I would like to ask you for help regarding the external screen as shown in the OCXO photo for my U3S multiband.  I can't put it because it hits the IC1 below. I'd like to ask you if it's important and necessary to put it or it's optional.  thanks

Alan G4ZFQ

regarding the external screen as shown in the OCXO photo for my U3S multiband.  I can't put it because it hits the IC1 below. I'd like to ask you if it's important and necessary to put it or it's optional.  thanks
Giuseppe,

I do not understand.
What does it touch?
IC1 is on the other side of the board. It's pins are seen at the left side, away from the cover.

This cover helps to screen and maybe more importantly to stop air currents from affecting the temperature.

KEN G4APB

Hi Giuseppe,
the picture you show looks fine, but this assembled board fits INSIDE the external screen, so it cannot touch IC1 unless you have assembled the external screen incorrectly. can you show a picture of the EXTERNAL screen ?

73 Ken G4apb

GIUSEPPE

hello Ken, thanks, I managed to fix the external screen of the ocxo well and now it is fine.  I send you a picture .  good evening and good week and.  now I try it in tx wspr in 6 mt.