From: Ishan AC2MX. via groups.io <ikumaraswami@...>
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 29, 2020 6:08 am
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] QCX FS

Hello Ward

Are the QCX still available ? Please let me know

73
AC2MX

Gwen Patton

Ishan, the original QCX is no longer in production, and has been replaced with the QCX+, an updated design. (I'm not an employee of QRP-Labs, but I played one on TV.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73,
Gwen, NG3P

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:46 AM Ishan AC2MX. via groups.io <ikumaraswami=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Ward

Are the QCX still available ? Please let me know

73
AC2MX

Ishan AC2MX.

Hello Ward

Are the QCX still available ? Please let me know

73
AC2MX

Bob Finch

Please send along a private email to me.... w9ya@...

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:54 PM Ward Wheaton via groups.io
<wmwheaton=aim.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just ordered the QCX+ so I'm offering an unbuilt QCX 20m kit for sale along with a new BaMaTech case. Also have a built 30m in the BaMaTech case for sale. $100 for either one, shipped to US.

Ward K7PO
Tonopah, AZ

Ward Wheaton