] Adapt A Bioenno 24v LiFePO4 Battery To Run The QRPLabs 50 Watt PA?

Bob Ballard

Gregg,

Okay, I can build electronic kits with good instructions but I’m not an electronics astute person.  I searched google for Instructions for how to configure the LTC3780 but I didn’t find enough details to satisfy my old brain.

If not too much trouble, could you write up step-by-step instructions for how to configure the LTC3780 Buck/Booster to support the 50W PA when powered by a nominal 24v LiFePO4 battery?  I may be requesting too much here and if doing that is more trouble than it’s worth I’ll certainly understand if you turn me down. 😊

Either way Gregg, thank you very much for the superb help you have already provided.

73,

Bob – KG5SQJ