Topics

Take a "dive" into CW - Literally

Gary Myers

I've been more of the listener in the radio realm with a vintage DX-160 receiver over the years. I've built the shack clock from this site and I like the build process, the different configurations you can tweak and such.

I pulled an old Macintosh SE compact out of the closet last week that had been stored for years. I had an old submarine game (GATO) from 1985 that I loaded up. To my surprise there was a Morse code tutorial that came with it. Pretty neat and it also noted the history of the GATO submarine class which is very well described in the game.

Anyway gave me the desire to dive in and practice Morse. Who knows if I get the hang of it I can take it a step further.

Cheers!
Gary