Fast shipping

danielu@upcnet.ro danielu@upcnet.ro

My parcel was shipped on March 2 and arrived  me on March 6 with FedEx Express. Incredibly fast.
Daniel Ungureanu
73
Y08SAK

Hans Summers

Hi Daniel

Thanks, yes, it is going very well... around 60-70% of customers are choosing the FedEx option, and are consistently reporting the 3-4 days shipment time stated by FedEx/TNT.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 2:02 PM danielu@... danielu@... <danielu@...> wrote:
My parcel was shipped on March 2 and arrived  me on March 6 with FedEx Express. Incredibly fast.
Daniel Ungureanu
73
Y08SAK

George Korper

Well done Hans,
Shipping time was 7 weeks, now one week.
Forwarding cost was $60/ for two amps, now $0.
Now I can afford to buy more TOYS from you, and keep on irritating you.
All Best,
George
K3GK