Are X7R replacement caps ok? #20m

g0uvm@...

I mistakenly placed the 102 caps in the 103 positions on my 20mtr qcx and after removing them needed to reorder.
I have replaced them but now realise the 102 caps I have fitted are kemet  1NO 1000pf 100v  ceramic caps but are X7R and not npo.
Is this a problem and do I need to replace with npo type?
Measured on my dmm they show around 900 - 920pf.
Many thanks.
G0uvm- Sean.

Curt wb8yyy

Sean

A quick look on line says they have some temperature variation. Since you installed them, give them a try. You may have the first data. Perhaps the audio passband may shift some as rig is used.

Curt

Hans Summers

Hi Sean

1nF X7R are fine in that position