Topics

QCX - Tilt Stand #case #qcx #solution

Janez S58J

Hi

I happy to annouce a new addition to the QCX owners. It is a Tilt Stand, that will make your operating experience even more pleasant. For price, contact and photos please check the included broshure.

Please send all requests to: jandx.s58j@...

Kind regards

Janez, S58J

geoff M0ORE

This has just got to be an early April 1st. Well done.

On 09/02/2020 13:49, janez.s58j@... wrote:
Hi

I happy to annouce a new addition to the QCX owners. It is a Tilt Stand, that will make your operating experience even more pleasant. For price, contact and photos please check the included broshure.

Please send all requests to: jandx.s58j@...

Kind regards

Janez, S58J

Janez S58J

Dear Geoff

It is not a joke. My offer is real. Why you consider it a joke?

It is unfair from your side trying to undermine my attempt. There is a PayPal (so customer is safe), you can check my call on QRZ.COM (and my address), as well my past experiences with QCX (type W4/S58J in the QRZ.COM).

Respectfully

Janez, S58J

Ben Bangerter, K0IKR

Joke or not, that is one expensive bit of plastic!

Ben

George Korper

I like it. No accounting for taste. I guess a QCX is expensive if your time is valuable. Adding a new feature to the great looking case is a worthwhile investment. Is this made on a 3D printer? If so, that would be interesting.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, 7:32 AM Ben Bangerter, K0IKR via Groups.Io <bwbangerter=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Joke or not, that is one expensive bit of plastic!

Ben

scot forshaw

Well done Janez,
you are congratulated on your efforts mate. I hope it is popular for you.

Scot